No Bolt at workWhen our clients put our technical problem-solvers to work in their business, it makes a difference. Here are just a few examples. More
Rio Tinto needed a 7 metre platform to safely (and efficiently) access its iron ore conveyor belt for idler maintenance. Working in a harsh environment prone to cyclones, the platform also had to be re-deployable to other systems.
- No Bolt’s solution reduced double handling and turnaround time, and improved job area access and stability
- It also improved safety, eliminating several fall and trip hazards as well as risk of sunburn or heatstroke
- Despite weighing over 2000 kgs, reduced rolling friction enabled manual movement
- Awarded: Sam Walsh Safety Award and 2017 WA Safety and Health Resources Sector Awards
- Finalist: Australian Mining Prospect Award.
No time wasted
Schmitz Cargobull Australia needed a better solution for trailer roof assembly.
- No Bolt’s unique Trailer Walkway system lets users quickly move around the trailer to seal and fix walls and roofs
- The modular and completely mobile design accommodates different trailer lengths (up to 17 metres, or a 28 pallet truck), with integrated air and power and protective systems
- The overall design optimises productivity and workflow, from system set up to task work
- Schmitz Cargobull saved 5 hours / day managing this process as a result.
A Qantas Boeing 787 windscreen weighs 80kgs. This makes it awkward to handle and difficult to inspect and change via traditional scaffolding.
- No Bolt’s modular solution was designed to securely fit the curvature of the Boeing’s nose, minimising risk of aircraft damage with a No Bolt der Schutz foam protection system
- Qantas was able to approve the model in 3D form
- By breaking the platform down into 4 modules, it can be more easily transported
- Removing the need for specialist scaffolders, it reduced aircraft downtime for inspection, maintenance and wiper replacements