No Bolt at workWhen our clients put our technical problem-solvers to work in their business, it makes a difference. Here are just a few examples. More
Rio Tinto needed a 7 metre platform to safely (and efficiently) access its iron ore conveyor belt for idler maintenance. Working in a harsh environment prone to cyclones, the platform also had to be re-deployable to other systems.
- No Bolt’s solution reduced double handling and turnaround time, and improved job area access and stability
- It also improved safety, eliminating several fall and trip hazards as well as risk of sunburn or heatstroke
- Despite weighing over 2000 kgs, reduced rolling friction enabled manual movement
- Awarded: Sam Walsh Safety Award and 2017 WA Safety and Health Resources Sector Awards
- Finalist: Australian Mining Prospect Award.
No time wasted
Schmitz Cargobull Australia needed a better solution for trailer roof assembly.
- No Bolt’s unique Trailer Walkway system lets users quickly move around the trailer to seal and fix walls and roofs
- The modular and completely mobile design accommodates different trailer lengths (up to 17 metres, or a 28 pallet truck), with integrated air and power and protective systems
- The overall design optimises productivity and workflow, from system set up to task work
- Schmitz Cargobull saved 5 hours / day managing this process as a result.
A Qantas Boeing 787 windscreen weighs 80kgs. This makes it awkward to handle and difficult to inspect and change via traditional scaffolding.
- No Bolt’s modular solution was designed to securely fit the curvature of the Boeing’s nose, minimising risk of aircraft damage with a No Bolt der Schutz foam protection system
- Qantas was able to approve the model in 3D form
- By breaking the platform down into 4 modules, it can be more easily transported
- Removing the need for specialist scaffolders, it reduced aircraft downtime for inspection, maintenance and wiper replacements
SAFETY NEVER RESTS
Send us an email, phone us, or complete the form below for more information, product support or to request copies of our brochures.
+61 3 8710 3900
29-33 Union Road